Read in Tamil

False news published by the Indian media that the Pakistani ambassador admitted that 300 people were killed in the Balakot attack!

Claim

It is true that 300 people were killed in the Balakot attack .. Pakistan approves!

Facebook link | Archive link 

Rating

Description

More than 300 people were killed in an attack by the Indian Air Force on Balakot in 2019, according to the Indian Air Force. But the Pakistani military and government denied it.

Meanwhile, more than 300 people were killed in an Indian air strike on a Pakistani TV channel Jafar Hilali, a former Pakistani diplomat. It is a lie to say that no one was killed. He was quoted as saying that the situation at the border should not be aggravated, according to Tamil media reports on social media , including Polymer, Dinamalar , OneIndia and Vikatan .

What is the truth? 

Several Indian media outlets, including ANI, Times of India and India Today, had reported that former Pakistani ambassador Jafar Hilali had claimed that 300 people had been killed in an attack by the Indian Air Force on Balakot. Consequently, it has gone viral on news and social media in other languages ​​in India.

Former Pakistani ambassador to Pakistan Jafar Hilali, who acknowledged that 300 people were killed in Balakot during a debate on Pakistan’s Hum TV, tweeted, “The Times of India has published news based on his cut and pasted Hum TV speech and criticized Indian Prime Minister Modi.”

Twitter link | Archive link 

Twitter link | Archive link

He also posted a part of the video of Hum speaking on TV news on his Twitter page.

Twitter link | Archive link

Former Pakistani Ambassador to Pakistan Jafar Hilali talks about the Balakot attack on December 23, 2020 in a panel discussion on Hum News titled ” Program Agenda Pakistan with Amir Zia .

In the video above, Jafar Hilali starts talking from the 4.18th minute. Regarding the Surgical Strike, in the 5.14th minute, he said, “What did you do, India was active in the war. They wanted to kill at least 300 people in the war that India was waging across the international border. ”

Next, “Coincidentally, they (the people of Pakistan) did not die. India bombed a football field, ”he said in the 5.29th minute. The former ambassador to Pakistan did not admit at any stage of the show that 300 people were killed in the Balakot airstrikes. On the contrary, it is clear that this was India’s intention.

India’s leading media outlets have reported that former Pakistani ambassador Jafar Hilali has admitted that 300 people have been killed. But, the source did not release the actual video link. Instead, Cut, who has been circulating on social media, has released the edited video.

Twitter link | Archive link 

In this video, which has gone viral on social media, a photo of Indian Prime Minister Modi in a military uniform has been attached during the Hum TV debate. However, the original Hum TV video did not feature a photo of the Indian Prime Minister.

Conclusion

In our search, reports circulating on Indian media and social media that former Pakistani ambassador Jafar Hilali had admitted that 300 people had been killed in an airstrike in Balakot were false. Based on the cut and edited video of the Hum TV debate show that has been circulating on social media, it is learned that they are publishing false news.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Please complete the required fields.




Back to top button